The abdominoplasty surgery otherwise known as the tummy tuck is a surgical procedure conducted around the front abdomen area of a human being in order to effectively remove any excess skin and fat and make it much firmer and well toned. This procedure will effectively tighten the muscles and fascia of the middle and lower abdomen and is considered a quick remedy to straightening the abdomen posture and health. (note: while surgery is fast, to maintain this new shape one must have an effective workout program. Hands down the best we’ve found for this is Xerofit. Meet Xero at www.xerofit.com)
There are many reasons for people to acquire abdomen fat and they include:
. Hereditary genetic factor
. Previous surgery
. Weight gain or loss
. Ingesting too much alcohol and meat products together.
The abdomen has always been perceived to be one of the hardest areas of the body to lose weight. Abdominoplasty surgery takes away most of the hustle of heavy exercising and diet practice making it simpler for everyone to adapt to a more renewed, healthier and fresher looking body through this procedure.
There are different types of abdominoplasty surgeries that can be conducted as they are all dependent on an individual’s unique case.
Types of abdominoplasty surgery procedures
1. Complete abdominoplasty. This is a full tummy tuck surgery procedure which will be effectively focused on every single part of the abdomen as it all contains fat and lots of skin weight.
2. Partial abdominoplasty. This is a partial procedure in which it is mainly focused on the lower abdomen, which is directly indicated to have more fat and skin. In this process, the fascia wall is tightened as the belly button slid downwards to the lower abdominal wall.
3. High lateral tension abdominoplasty. Is used to make the abdomen flat and enhance the waistline of an individual by conventionally tightening the muscles horizontally and also tightens muscles in the vertical line.
4. Extended abdominoplasty. Is a complete abdominoplasty surgery that entails the total contour of the abdomen as it reduces any fat and skin around the waist as well as adds a thigh lift to help improve the balance of the body fat and posture.
5. Floating abdominoplasty also known as extended mini abdominoplasty utilizes the ability to tighten the tummy by shaping through a smaller incision around the belly button to slightly detach its position before reattaching it after the procedure is conducted. This process will help remove any excess skin as the muscles are tightened and reshaped from the sternum to the pubic area.
6. Circumferential abdominoplasty. Is a surgery that entails surgery performed on the abdomen and the also buttock which would need to be lifted. This procedure is best for individuals who have undergone a huge weight loss rate.
An option of undergoing more than one abdominoplasty surgery procedure at the same time can be offered, as it can also match with breast reduction procedure, breast lift procedure or a hysterectomy procedure should the occasion call for one.
Abdominoplasty can therefore be seen to be a very friendly procedure that helps reduce both abdominal fat and skin and will only take about one to four and half hours to get done dependent on the advised procedure entailed for each case. Therefore, it is important for individuals to consult more than one specialist in the matter in order to have clear picture on the best procedure to undertake dependent in their unique case.